Windows Scripting BLOG

Due to limited time working on this project this place is not intended to people who are new to scripting but much more for people who are already familiar with the VBS/WMI syntax.

Donnerstag, 20. März 2008

$Scripting Video Tutorials become reality!$

Hi,
yeah...finally I'm almost ready to put out the first video of my "How to script" series.
We've found an appropriate screen capturing software, created a Youtube Channel and will start recording the first video tomorrow. This is going to discuss a script which I've written during my tenure at the ECB, changing proxy settings in InternetExplorer for the currently logged on user only.

This will touch some nice techniques which you definitely want to know about when dealing with windows scripting. Also I'm going to give you some ideas on how to strategically approach a scripting task, dividing the workload into logical segments and working with the WMI Namespace reference Microsoft is providing to us.

So, maybe this will be available sometime next week (I hope so), most likely it will :P

Cheers

Jay

Keine Kommentare: