Windows Scripting BLOG

Due to limited time working on this project this place is not intended to people who are new to scripting but much more for people who are already familiar with the VBS/WMI syntax.

Donnerstag, 6. August 2009

U2 360° Tour



Normally I do not write reviews for the concerts I've been to (due to the large number of shows I attend) but this time I really feel like I have to.
Being a U2 fan for quiet some time, I finally got the chance to seem them earlier this week performing for their 360° Tour at the big Veltins Arena (thx to my buddy Tim who managed to get us some mainfloor tickets).
This has easily been one of the best shows I've seen so far; starting with Snow Patrol as support act, U2 put down an amazing show keeping a great mixture of their new songs and the old ones that everyone wanted to hear.

As a guitar player, I'm (once more) truly inspired by The Edge's playing and most likely will spend the next couple of days studying his style.
For everyone out there: If you got the chance to attend the 360° Tour, do it. When in doubt, be
there;)


Keine Kommentare: